Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Biblical Keys To Answered Prayer

The Biblical Keys To Answered Prayer
7/17/2006

This bible study was inspired when one of my email subscribers asked me: “If I thought God still heard our prayers anymore?” Now because the substance of this teaching IS NOT being preached in the vast majority of modern day churches, the body of Christ has suffered greatly regarding answered prayer. We will be looking at the meaning of the “Secret Sins” and “Presumptuous Faults” the Bible mentions in Psalm 19: 12-14. We will explore why the Bible says: “Sorrow is better than laughter” & “The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning” & “Why it is good to receive the rebuke of the wise” & Why The Lord said: “…but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and contrite of spirit, and trembleth at my Word” & “Why the Lord Jesus Christ sends trials into our lives” & “Why we grow the deepest roots in the valleys”. I will also be giving my personal testimony regarding these points just mentioned.





The Biblical Keys To Answered Prayer PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment